Storytime is held on Tuesdays at 10:30 am-check our calendar for an up to date schedule.
Storytime at the Osceola Public Library is Early Literacy Based fun for the whole family. There are songs, rhymes, finger-plays, and-of course-books! Following Storytime, join us for a fun craft or art project (some of these can be messy, so dress appropriately).
Every Storytime is crafted to support early literacy development. Books, rhymes, and activities are carefully selected and sequenced with the six aspects of early literacy in mind. You can see these in the diagram below-
Upcoming Children's Events and Programming
- Family Storytime: Tuesdays at 10:30
- A lively and fun Early Literacy based family Storytime that the whole family will enjoy.
- Download the full brochure of children’s and family programming
Books, Reading, and MORE
From personal interest to educational research, BadgerLink provides Wisconsin residents with licensed trustworthy content not available from free search engines.
Find, order, download, or discover your next favorite read!
STREAM Kits are also available. STREAM stands for Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Art, and Math. Some are available for checkout. See our STREAM Kits Brochure for details.
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Read! Any book counts-books read at library Storytime, books on CD, ebooks-you can even read the same book over and over!
- Keep track! Use the app (provide link) or the packet provided by the library.
- When you get to 100 books, come to the library for a prize!
- When you get to 1,000 your child will receive a certificate, have their photo taken, and get to choose a book to add to our library’s collection and be the first to check it out!
For more information, see one of our friendly library staff.
Register here for 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten